This year’s Cornwall Sustainability Awards are sponsored by a wide range of businesses and organisations, all of whom want to support CSA in its goal of finding the businesses, charities, communities, and individuals prioritising sustainability across Cornwall. As a not for profit initiative, sponsorship is essential to the ongoing success […]
Tevi – Cornish for Grow We’re pleased to announce that CSA has been integrated into Tevi! Tevi is an exciting project seeking to innovatively integrate ‘ecosystem services’ and ‘circular economics’ approaches to drive business innovation, resource efficiency, and contribute to Cornwall’s long-term environmental growth. What is Tevi about? Tevi partners […]
Award Application Workshops at Circular Economy Summit This year’s Circular Economy Summit will be taking place at the University of Exeter Business School, at their Penryn Campus, on Wednesday 26th September 2018. To support your submission to the Cornwall Sustainability Awards we will be at the event holding Application […]
On 8th of May 2018, the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce will be holding their ‘Profit from Sustainability Conference’ at the Eden Project. Business owners and employees will gain an increased understanding of Water, Waste, Transport, Energy and Solar, as well as what has already been achieved in Cornwall in […]
We’re pleased to announce that the Cornwall Sustainability Awards team will be at the Business Fair on the 18th April; you can find us on stands 19 & 26! The Business Fair, which is expected to attract over 2,000 visitors, will take place in Truro School’s Sir Ben Ainslie Sports […]
We hope that everyone enjoyed their night at the Cornwall Sustainability Awards, and that all of our winning & highly commended finalists are happy with their trophies and certificates. We received a large variety of applicants this year, and we were impressed by all of you. The winners & highly […]
Do you need a hand with your Cornwall Sustainability Awards application? The Cornwall Sustainability Awards and University of Exeter Business School will be holding a Circular Economy Summit. This will be held on the 27th September 2017 at the University of Exeter’s Penryn campus. There will be opportunities for […]
The environment forms the basis of our economy. This is particularly true for Cornwall as we depend on tourism, fishing, and farming. Unfortunately, Cornwall’s environment has been in decline for some time. As a result, just protecting what we have left is not enough, we need to reverse the decline […]
A Cornwall-based business has become the first design agency in the world to achieve the new .eco top level domain. As a result, Leap, also became one of the first organisations in the UK to qualify for the domain suffix. Businesses wanting to register the new .eco web domain suffix […]
On the 8th March 2017, the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Nature Partnership (CIoSLNP) hosted an event to celebrate environmental growth, and to look at both the challenges that we currently face, and that we could face in the future. The event hosted a wonderful wide-range of people, from a number […]
Continued success for our winners!
The awards have acted as a springboard for further success with many of out winners going on to win awards at a national level.
- St Austell Brewery won the Queen’s Award for their success in terms of sustainable development in 2018.
- Leap won ‘Sustainable Business of the Year’ at the Cornwall Business Awards 2018
- Teagle win ‘Best Family Business’, ‘Best International Business’, and ‘Winner of Winners’ at the Cornwall Business Awards 2018
- Ward Williams Associates won ‘Most Dynamic Growth Business’ at the Cornwall Business Awards 2018
- Coastline Housing picks up a string of prestigious awards for their affodable, re-developed builds
- Henry Orchard and Son has been awarded the Bic Tick award by Business in the Community (BITC) in the Santander Responsible Small Company category at the National Awards for Excellence 2012
- TJ International gets awarded the British Print Industry Fedaration (BPIF) Seal of Excellence for a second time
- TJ International scoop British Print Industry Federation Seal of Excellence
- CSA winners St. Austell Brewery, MPG Books and Stralfors dominate at national Severnside Recycling Awards 2010
- Finisterre Clothing wins Observer Ethical Award in 2008 for their use of merino wool and recycled materials to make clothes
- Stralfors wins Environmental Company of the Year Award 2009
- Ecocats win Innovative Design award from the Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA) and Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, for the innovative design of the latest river patrol launches.
- Bedknobs B&B strikes Gold in Green Tourism Business Scheme